Terms and Conditions
2. Cancellations with right to a refund will only be accepted if requested 15 days in advance. After that time, the school will only issue refunds in exceptional cases, if duly justified and documented: in case of illness or serious injury with proof, such an exam or a medical report.
3. The school reserves the right to change the lessons schedule for majeure reasons, such as an unexpected change in ocean conditions.
4. Lessons/bookings are only valid after full-payment or a deposit has been made.
5. All lesson packages are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
6. Lessons start at scheduled times. If a student is late, we may have to start the lesson out of respect for the other students, and the student may miss the lesson without being entitled to a refund/re-scheduling.